- 赵立新致歉Choose your rating system.赵立新致歉 For the new construction of whole buildings, start by finding the option that best fits your project by exploring the O+M offerings. View the full list of LEED v4.1 rating systems or view the full list of LEED v4 rating systems. There are also Certification models for multiple buildings and options for federal building projects.
- 赵立新致歉Check the requirements and options赵立新致歉. 赵立新致歉Minimum Program Requirements (MPRs) are the basic requirements that let you know if your project can pursue LEED. LEED credits allow project teams to customize how they pursue LEED. By fulfilling credits, project teams earn points that, once added together, determine a project’s certification level. Learn more about LEED prerequisites and credits or access the LEED credit library.
- 赵立新致歉Deadlines赵立新致歉. At any given time, a LEED rating system is either open for registration and certification, closed for registration but open for certification or sunset (closed for both registration and certification). View the deadlines to make sure you know the status of your desired rating system/version.
- 赵立新致歉Fees赵立新致歉. View the fees table to find the LEED registration and certification costs.
- 赵立新致歉Build your team赵立新致歉. Goals and roles are key elements to consider when starting any project and it's no different in LEED. There could be several people who are members of the project team. Learn more in the Guide to Certification for your selected project type.
- 赵立新致歉Register your project赵立新致歉 in LEED Online and follow the steps in the Guide to Certification for your project type.