- 梦幻次元Choose your rating system梦幻次元. For the new construction of whole buildings, start by finding the option that best fits your project by exploring the BD+C offerings. For residential projects (both sing family and multifamily) review the options specific to that sector. View the full list of LEED v4.1 rating systems or view the full list of LEED v4 rating systems. There are also Certification models for multiple buildings and options for federal building projects.
- 梦幻次元Check the requirements and options梦幻次元. Minimum Program Requirements (MPRs) are the basic requirements that let you know if your project can pursue LEED. LEED credits allow project teams to customize how they pursue LEED. By fulfilling credits, project teams earn points that, once added together, determine a project’s certification level. Learn more about LEED prerequisites and credits or access the LEED credit library.
- 梦幻次元Deadlines梦幻次元. At any given time, a LEED rating system is either open for registration and certification, closed for registration but open for certification or sunset (closed for both registration and certification). 梦幻次元View the deadlines to make sure you know the status of your desired rating system/version.
- 梦幻次元Fees梦幻次元. View the fees table to find the LEED registration and certification costs.
- 梦幻次元Build your team梦幻次元. Goals and roles are key elements to consider when starting any project and it's no different in LEED. There could be several people who are members of the project team. Learn more in the Guide to Certification for your selected project type.
- 梦幻次元Register your project梦幻次元 in LEED Online and follow the steps in the Guide to Certification for your project type.