LEED v4.1 for Interior Design and Construction includes many of the updates made in LEED v4.1 BD+C as well as several that focus on the realities of interior spaces. This rating system is for interior spaces that are a complete interior fit-out. In addition, at least 60% of the project’s gross floor area must be complete by the time of certification.
- 银子的功效Commercial interiors银子的功效. Interior spaces dedicated to functions other than retail or hospitality.
- 银子的功效Retail银子的功效. Interior spaces used to conduct the retail sale of consumer product goods. Includes both direct customer service areas (showroom) and preparation or storage areas that support customer service.
- 银子的功效Hospitality银子的功效. Interior spaces dedicated to hotels, motels, inns or other businesses within the service industry that provide transitional or short-term lodging, with or without food.
LEED v4.1 presents a new approach to residential projects, that pulls the most relevant language from the BD+C and all residential focused rating systems and merges it with the priorities of the residential market. With the release of the new multifamily options in LEED v4.1, Residential BD+C becomes the required rating system for all single family and multifamily projects. Residential projects using LEED v4.1 may not use LEED BD+C.
Part of the BD+C rating system, Residential BD+C addresses residential buildings that are new construction or major renovation. At least 60% of the project’s gross floor area must be complete by the time of certification (except for LEED Residential BD+C: Multifamily Core and Shell Homes). Must include the entire building’s gross floor area in the project.
- 银子的功效Single Family Homes银子的功效. New single-family homes that are attached or detached, and multifamily buildings with up to four units.
- 银子的功效Multifamily Homes银子的功效. Applicable to any predominantly multifamily building with two or more units and any number of stories.
- 银子的功效Multifamily Homes Core and Shell银子的功效. Multifamily buildings that are new construction or major renovation for the exterior shell and core mechanical, electrical and plumbing units, but not a complete interior fit-out. It is the appropriate rating system to use if more than 40% of the gross floor area is incomplete at the time of certification.
LEED v4.1 Residential BD+C Multifamily Homes and Multifamily Homes Core and Shell are now available for registration in LEED Online for all countries except the United States and Canada. Projects in the United States and Canada can continue to use the LEED v4 rating systems available to residential projects and substitute credits from LEED v4.1 Residential.
Single family homes:
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Single Family Homes rating system
- LEED v4.1 Single Family workbook
- LEED Credit Library
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily Guide
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily Guide Adapted for India Guide
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily rating system
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily rating system tracked changes
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily Core and Shell Development rating system
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily Core and Shell Development rating system tracked changes
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily Core and Shell Development rating system adapted for India
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily Core and Shell Development rating system adapted for India tracked changes
- LEED v4.1 Residential: Multifamily scorecards
- LEED Credit Library
LEED recertification is an important step in protecting your building asset. Recertification helps you maintain and improve your building, while keeping your sustainability investment in place. Recertification is available to all occupied and in-use projects that have previously achieved certification under LEED — including BD+C and ID+C, regardless of their initial rating system or version.
This new guidance presents a simple and data-driven pathway, reassuring projects that they are meeting ever-changing goals and staying on the cutting edge.
Once you’ve successfully competed recertification, your project will earn LEED for Operations and Maintenance (LEED O+M) certification under the newest available version of the rating system. Currently that is LEED v4.1.
Sign up to receive email about the latest LEED v4.1 releases, launches and education.