What happens when we take lessening the impact of buildings on the environment to the next level? For more than two decades, LEED has provided a framework for high performance buildings and spaces, and reduced greenhouse gas emissions through strategies impacting land, energy, transportation, water, waste and materials. Building on that work, USGBC has developed LEED Zero, a complement to LEED that verifies the achievement of net zero goals.
咏春拳电影LEED Zero Carbon咏春拳电影 recognizes buildings or spaces operating with net zero carbon emissions from energy consumption and occupant transportation to carbon emissions avoided or offset over a period of 12 months.
咏春拳电影LEED Zero resources咏春拳电影
- 咏春拳电影Energy咏春拳电影 recognizes buildings or spaces that achieve a source energy use balance of zero over a period of 12 months.
- 咏春拳电影Water咏春拳电影 recognizes buildings that achieve a potable water use balance of zero over a period of 12 months.
- 咏春拳电影Waste咏春拳电影 recognizes buildings that achieve GBCI’s TRUE Zero Waste certification at the Platinum level.
LEED Zero represents a new level of achievement in green building that is not just attainable but is the goal of LEED certified projects around the world. View the slide deck to learn more.
This program is open to all LEED projects certified under the BD+C or O+M rating systems, or registered to pursue LEED O+M certification.
咏春拳电影Projects pursuing LEED Zero Waste咏春拳电影
- Submit TRUE Zero Waste Platinum certification for GBCI review
咏春拳电影All other projects咏春拳电影
- Provide 12 months of performance data required for the desired category (operations, energy or water) through LEED Online and initiate the GBCI review process once a carbon-dioxide equivalent (CO2E) balance of zero, a source energy use balance of zero, and/or a potable water use balance of zero, is achieved